Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Ellipsis...

So what makes me come back to writing? What makes anybody write? Conversations? Shareable incidents? accomplishments? or loss? I resort to writing when there is much to talk, convey and discuss and I find no mortal to become a good listener. 

My school teacher once told me that all we say and think, those words, float in the environment. Well, that was one of the ways she taught us to speak only good in life because whatever you say comes back to you someday - was the philosophy we were brought up on. And it has been my fantasy since then to device a gadget one day that enables me to see all those floating words around the world. I want to know it all - what people are saying, thinking and writing about. Weird! But this was interesting to know more about myself. I'm my favourite subject for further studies because there is only one subject we all miss out on while judging other people in life - US!

The more I want to know about others, I more I discover about myself. Well, this becomes an easy job now; while studying others, I master on myself.

Nothing in this world is as free as your own mind. It has a world of its own, it's own desires and it's own decisions. My mind is like an ellipsis... it does not have an end. 

My mind is free of societal norms, peer pressures, responsibilities and cliches. It retaliates and dominates like a mad man, romances like fire, hates like an evil, feel sensual like a 16-year-old and dotes like a mother. This is what balances my life and gives me the freedom to be me....


No comments:

Post a Comment